Wednesday 1 January 2014

3 Posts in 24 hours!

Well some people would be out celebrating New Years but not me, been out and now posting! My friend(AG) has just let me know that she has received her canvas so I can share now on my blog. AG asked me to make her a canvas based around the quote "Be the change you want to see in the world" and this is what I came up with.
Here are some close ups:

 I started by image transferring Mahatma Ghandi's picture on the base layer, then adhered some letters for texture followed by painting it with Viva Decor 3D paints. The red flowers are from Donna Downey and the grey one is a random one from my flower drawer. The stems are grungeboard sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and then added bits from my stash.I was very happy with how it turned out.

Well that's it for now,
Helen

PS All the best for 2014 and I hope it turns out to be a magical year for one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment