Tuesday 21 January 2014

Playing Time

Hello all,

My school holidays are winding down and I am trying to find time to create unfortunately Foxtel and all my favourite Syfy and home shows are keeping me on the couch! Having said that I have created a journal page but I can only tease you with a picture of a section of it as it is for a class at Made With Memories in March. It's kind of my spin on a Christy Tomlinson inspired 'She Art'.

Here is a snippet of February's class, trying to channel the love with this one.

I always have a 'worksheet' for my classes that explain step by step how to recreate the page (we might never stick to the sheet but it is there for a reference). Unfortunately when I first created this page I got so involved I forgot to take photos so I had to recreate it last week just so I could take photos for my worksheet!

Well that's it for tonight.
Take care, Helen

P.S. Have a little secret that will be revealed next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment