Saturday 31 May 2014

July's Art Journal Class Sneak Peak

Hi all,

I've had a busy day today helping my friend Trisha organise and tidy her craft room. We had a lot of fun and the day went really quickly but by the time I left it looked wonderful (not sure about the hallway as that is where all the sewing stuff got dumped! Oh well a job for another day!). I've come home and looked at my messy room and have shot a quick video which is getting uploaded to YouTube right now (well when I'm writing this post!) and after I clean and straighten up I'm going to take another one to show it all nice and tidy.

I have finished my art journal page for July and will be taking the book into the shop, Made With Memories, tomorrow so it can go up in the class cupboard but here is a sneak peak of the double page.
So if you're in the Rockingham area on the third Sunday in July then this is the page we'll be working on.

I'm off to tidy!

Have fun crafting,
Helen


No comments:

Post a Comment