Saturday 17 January 2015

Holiday Crafting

Hi all,

It's funny how you think seeing as you have 6 weeks of school holidays that you're going to get a lot of crafting done and then all of a sudden you have only 1 week left and you realise you haven't achieved as much as you thought! Mind you I still have managed to get a few things done although I can't share all of them as they are upcoming classes at Made With Memories.

This year for my art journaling class I teach once a month I've chosen the theme "Inspired by . . ." where each month I will highlight a well known artist and use her/his work as inspiration. For January I was inspired by Vicky Papaioannou from Clips-n-Cuts. This is the page we created.

You may be able to tell who the artists are that are

inspiring our February and March pages.



Today I went to my friends house for some art journaling fun and I painted this gorgeous girl, my inspiration was a picture by Tamara Laporte from Willowing. I had so much fun painting this girl.

I have also created a scrapbook layout but this is up in the shop already as it will run as a class in March, here's a sneak peek:

Sorry, you'll have to do the class to see the full double page!

Well that's about it for tonight. I must go and finish the cleaning that I started this morning as we have an open house tomorrow, I so hope that this house sells soon, I've got my fingers crossed and my toes!

Take care and happy crafting,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment