Tuesday 3 March 2015

Life

Hi all,

We have had a long weekend here in WA and I managed to get some art time in. I completed another week of Life Book 2015, with my friend Pascale, and we painted our affirmation feathers. Here is my attempt:

I also watched a youtube video from a lady in Canada (Creationscece I think??) who looked at different ways of sealing Dylusions and one of the ways that worked, that I'm going to try, is by spraying Golden's Airbrush Medium through a mister.

The other big thing that happened this weekend was that I started packing! Our home, that we built 14 years ago has been sold and our settlement date is 8th April so I've got 5 weeks to pack everything up. I managed to pack 25 boxes yesterday but they were mainly my novels and scrapbook albums! Let the fun begin!

Well that's it for today. I hope you manage to find time to feed your creative soul,
take care,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment