Saturday 4 February 2017

Let's Get Sketchy February Sketch

Hi all,

Twice in one day!!

I decided today to have a go at the February sketch and mood board challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. This is the the sketch and mood board:
February 1st Sketch
Moodboard

I am also trying to use up my stash and decided to use some of my supplies of Hello Love by Crate Paper. I don't usually use much pink or red on my pages so it was a bit of a challenge to stick to the colours above but here is what I created:


Thanks for looking,
take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just love the flowers in that angles paper! thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floewrs on thit page!SO glad you joined in at LETS GET SKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love flowers and butterflies. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!! Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful patterned papers and great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the sketch, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete