Wednesday 1 March 2017

Latest Projects

Hi all,

Well the group of ladies that have asked me to make them each a canvas for their 50th birthdays had their 3rd celebration last week. This time the birthday girl's favourite colour was blue so this is the version of the canvas that I created for her:
 I have a few months before the next canvas needs to be ready!

Here is my latest scrapbook page that I made using some of my supplies that I bought from Hip Kit Club. It also involved some mixed media on the background and a few bits and pieces from my stash.

I just received a few deliveries of new products and some stamps from Unity Stamps so luckily there will be a long weekend here in WA this weekend as I can't wait to play.

That's all for now, take care and happy crafting!
love Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment