Thursday 29 June 2017

Stuck Sketches Play Along plus a Canvas!

Hi all,

School is out and I have 3 weeks holidays (well actually only 2 weeks and a few days as I've already had 4 days of holidays). Anyway, I have lots of scrappy plans for the next few weeks as I'm:

  • a guest designer for two sketch sites
  • doing a video collaboration with a fellow YouTuber
  • part of a stamping hop
  • also creating videos for The Crafty Maven Getaway and Challenge Your Stash (my usual 2 commitments)
I wanted to play along with the 15th June sketch from Stuck Sketches so I'm sneaking in just before it ends. I have also recorded the process for this layout and it will be my collaboration video with Anna that will be out on the 2nd July, but more about that in a few days. Here is the sketch and the layout:



Plus I had the next instalment of my 'Friends' canvas series that I'm creating for a group of ladies that are all celebrating a special birthday this year. I have to admit that this canvas is my favourite one so far.

Well that's it for now, I'll be back in a few days with my sketch guest designer share and then my video collab.

Take care and happy crafting,

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. Your take on the sketch is fantastic! Love your clustering and monochromatic colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete